Scottsdale Dental Practice | Southtown Dental Care
You may be asking, why should I choose this office over all the others? We have pinpointed 5 specific reasons why you will be happy choosing our office:
- We have leading edge dental technology. For example, we have TMJ Joint Vibration Analysis technology which aides in detecting jaw problems early on. In addition, we have a computerized bite sensor technology that allows us to detect the exact percentage of force on each tooth. Very few dentists have either of these technologies. Lastly, we have digital radiographs and cameras that allow us to pinpoint any possible issues and show you exactly what we are seeing. The digital radiographs decrease your exposure to radiation by approximately 70%.
One Practice, One Doctor
- Dr. Nelson has voted a Phoenix Magazine Top Dentist by his peers. You will always see the same dentist, Dr Nelson at each visit. The trend in healthcare is moving toward seeing a higher volume of patients and having multiple doctors at one location. We disagree with this. In order to provide the most personalized care possible, Dr. Nelson is the only dentist at the practice and this will not change.
- We continually come up with new ways to keep you as comfortable as possible. For example, we have the most comfortable chairs in the industry that include a massage function. During procedures, we provide blankets for your comfort and noise reducing headphones. We really try to think of everything, all the way down to warming our anesthetic before we use it to make it more compatible with your body temperature.
It’s not just teeth, it’s the whole body
- Did you know, according to the Mayo Clinic, gum disease is connected to various systemic conditions including heart disease and diabetes? We see the mouth as the window to the rest of the body. We stay up on the latest research take a more holistic approach to your oral care.
We never stop improving
- Our team has a combined 110 years of experience in the dental field! Did you know that dentists are required to take continuing education classes each year? Dr. Nelson takes more than double the required continuing education per year. His motivation is to simply give each patient the best care possible.